What are Town of Newburgh NY Homes Worth in July 2015?
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Update
Home Values for Town of Newburgh NY
Town of Newburgh sales slowed down a bit over the last month. Buyers are out looking, and yet I am hearing that inventory is low. I don’t see inventory dropping, yet the perception from our local buyers is that the values are not there. Older homes that are competing with new construction are not selling as quickly. Overall, inventory is up from the last couple of months. Calls are from buyers that are anxious to move in, but they are not finding a home that they are willing to purchase. Buyers are watching closely everything that comes on the market and pounce on a good deal when they see it. Well prepared houses are seeing multiple offers in a short period of time. Sellers should take note that getting a home ready for sale makes it easy to sell and for top market value.
Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are 280 single family homes for sale
- 40 new listings came on the market in July which is down from the previous month
- The average list price was $323,077 ranging from $39,900 to $1,790,000
- There are 58 homes currently under contract in the Town of Newburgh
- 20 properties transferred title in July
- The average sold price was $ 229,300.
- The most expensive property sold was $485,000
- The least expensive property sold was $45,000
- 1 new construction home transferred title in July 2015
- The average number of days on the market was 126
- The Town of Newburgh has 14.95 months of inventory which is up slightly from last month
- 218 homes were sold in the last 365 days
- Compare July 2014 Market Reports
Real Estate Is local!
Call for more info about sold homes in YOUR neighborhood! 845-527-7115
Getting a full price offer is not unheard of in this market. The problem isn’t that your agent listed your home for too little money, it means that it is priced right, shows great value and worthy of a buyer moving forward. No buyer wants to pay over “fair market value” for any home. Buyers are truly savvy with all the information available. Having the ability to sift through all the data that is relevant to you and your home is huge. Knowledge is power when buying or selling a home. Whether you buy in California or New York, the local market matters.
Searching for new listings can be a challenge. When a new listing pops on the market you need to know asap. Make sure to plan ahead well and be ready, willing and able when the time comes to move forward.
Call for more info on how we can set up a search and find a home for you now. Not tech savvy? No worries i can do that for you. Let’s talk about what you are looking for. Contact me now.
Search the MLS for Town of Newburgh NY Homes ….
Housing Market Updates July 2015 Town of Newburgh NY
SEARCH ALL Town of Newburgh NY current listings
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.