Current Housing Market Conditions
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Report – September 2014 Update
The Town of Newburgh NY housing market remains rather stable. Houses are entering the market and houses are transferring title. Nothing terribly exciting about changing numbers, BUT we are moving along with continued sales. Prices remain stable and buyers and sellers alike are able to get results that meet their needs. No surprises, as homes are well priced and in good condition sell more quickly than those that need updating and deferred maintenance. We are lucky that the town is a popular commuter location.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales of Single Family Homes:
- There are 257 single family homes for sale
- 29 new listings came on the market in September
- The average list price was $319,365 ranging from $45,00 to $2,500,000
- There are 52 homes currently under contract. 18 of those homes went under contract in September
- In September the Town of Newburgh had 19 properties SOLD and transferred title.
- The average sold price was $ 270,935
- The average number of days on the market was 114 days on the market, and ranged from $135,000 to $437,500
- In the last twelve months there were 216 closed sales.
- The annual average sold price of Homes in the Town of Newburgh are $232,035 spending an average of 140 days on the market.
- The majority of our inventory sold between $200K and $250K range
- The Town of Newburgh NY home absorption rate is at a 14.27 month supply.
Number of Homes SOLD in 2014 Year to Date
A Monthly Graph Shows Sales and Days on Market for Each Month
What does all this mean? When you are looking to buy or sell the numbers matter. Knowing how to sift through all the info found on the internet can be a daunting experience. When it is time for you to really focus on your own personal need to know, the only way to find answers is to discuss your situation with a real estate agent that provides up to the minute info. The major online sources only work with computers and numbers. They don’t know your home or your specific neighborhood as I do. I would be happy to assist you with the info you need to make educated decisions for all your real estate needs.
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market September 2014
Info on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- Newburgh Library
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Town of Newburgh Map [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY