Current Housing Market Conditions
Update – December 15, 2013
Town of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market Report
The Town of Newburgh NY Real Estate market continues to move along slowly.The question that I keep hearing from local buyers asks, “Is it a good time to sell?” When a home is priced right and in good condition, a home disappears quickly. Is it a good time to buy a home? Well, for those buyers that are ready, there is a decent amount of inventory that is available to view. Looking for information on the Town of Newburgh NY real estate market? You have found the right place. Check the facts and you will see what is happening in the area. Real estate is local and each market is different.
- There are 218 single family homes currently on the market (22 new listings in November)
- 35 Short Sales and 2 Foreclosures Active Listings remain on the market
- The average list price was $301,300 ranging from $72,500 to $995,000
- There are 53 homes currently under contract with about 1/3 of those in the $200 to $300K price range. Only one home is over the $500K price point that is now under contract.
- In November the Town of Newburgh had 17 sold properties
- The average sold price was $ 205,900 spending an average of 135 days on the market.
- Year to date there have been 190 closed sales with an average sold price of $ $243,720 spending an average of 143 days on the market.
- In the last twelve months there were 194 closed sales with an average sold price of $243,200 spending an average of 144 days on the market. The majority of our inventory sold between $180K and $399K.
- A total of six homes sold over the $500,000 price point.
- The Town of Newburgh NY home absorption rate is at a 13.3 month supply is a big improvement but we are still in a buyers market with prices remaining stable.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home it is important to understand the current market. Check back soon for info on and stay in touch with changes in the market. I can help you sift through all the info you hear from the news. When you are ready give me a call to set up an appointment and go over the info with you. An informed buyer or seller is one that is able to make the best decisions. Your home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make. You want to get it right the first time.
Town Of Newburgh NY Active ListingsSearch Town of Newburgh NY Homes for Sale
SEARCH for your next home….
Town Of Newburgh NY
Real Estate Market Report November 2013
published by: Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley in Newburgh NY. Her blog is about living, working and Real Estate in The Hudson Valley. Information here is a community service to the public. Please subscribe to this blog. When you are looking to buy a new home, Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.