Current Housing Market Conditions
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Report – July 2014 Update
While buyers are out looking this summer they are carefully reviewing all their options. More listings for sale than buyers, so they have the option to take the time to view many homes. Some do lose out on their first choice during the process but are not seeing the sense of urgency until they lose their favorite. The days on market remain over four months. New construction homes are competing with resales for many of those looking to purchase. Smart sellers will price their home wisely and have their home in tip top condition when putting it on the market. Homes that have curb appeal, are clean and tidy are more likely to sell quickly.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are 258 single family homes for sale
- 33 new listings came on the market in July
- The average list price was $283,500 ranging from $60,00 to $3,500,000
- There are 54 homes currently under contract. 9 of those homes went under contract in July
- In July the Town of Newburgh had 20 properties SOLD and transferred title.
- The average sold price was $ 258,607
- The average number of days on the market was 153 days on the market, and ranged from $94.500 to $461.500
- In the last twelve months there were 203 closed sales.
- The average sold price of $229,304 spending an average of 143 days on the market.
- The majority of our inventory sold between $200K and $300K.
- The Town of Newburgh NY home absorption rate is at a 15.25 month supply.
Number of Homes SOLD in July 2014
Town of Newburgh NY SOLD Homes by Price
Knowledge is power when selling your home. Understanding the local neighborhood market is important when making personal decisions about your home and financial future. I can provide that information and more for you with our FREE comparative market analysis. The time is now. Let’s plan together.
Search All Town Of Newburgh NY Active Listings
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market Report July 2014
Resources for additional information on the Town of Newburgh NY
More reading on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- Newburgh Library
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Map of the Town of Newburgh [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY