Current Housing Market Conditions
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Report – August 2014 Update
Home sales this summer continue to make progress with happy buyers finding new homes. This has been encouraging to owners looking to sell as the number of new listings continues to keep us with a healthy supply of homes for sale. While the average number of days on the market this month fell so did the prices. Our listing prices did rise on average. Buyers were more than happy to have choices and move ahead with their plans to purchase a home. This does not indicate that a new trend is happening just from one months numbers, but is worth watching in the future. As summer comes to an end the next surge of buyers will be getting ready for a fall home purchase. Early planning allows enough time to view homes during the fall and be settled down for the winter season.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are 258 single family homes for sale
- 32 new listings came on the market in August
- The average list price was $321,565 ranging from $60,00 to $2,500,000
- There are 51 homes currently under contract. 23 of those homes went under contract in August
- In August the Town of Newburgh had 19 properties SOLD and transferred title.
- The average sold price was $ 214,905
- The average number of days on the market was 91 days on the market, and ranged from $65,000 to $332,500
- In the last twelve months there were 207 closed sales.
- The average sold price of $229,831 spending an average of 142 days on the market.
- The majority of our inventory sold between $200K and $250K range
- The Town of Newburgh NY home absorption rate is at a 14.95 month supply.
Number of Homes SOLD in August 2014
Town of Newburgh NY SOLD Homes by Price
The process of selling your home can be stressful. When you want to understand the local neighborhood market, having the right tools can make a difference. Knowledge of what homes sold for can matter with making important financial decisions for your future. Trust that as a local agent I can provide that information and more for you with our FREE comparative market analysis. The time is now. Let’s plan together.
Search All Town Of Newburgh NY Active Listings
Are you aware that the Town of Newburgh is different from the City of Newburgh? Only a local agent would be able to provide that information for you. It is one of the many differences in my location that are enormously important when deciding where to live and how local values and details matter.
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market Report August 2014
More reading on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- Newburgh Library
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Map of the Town of Newburgh [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY