Current Housing Market Conditions
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Report – October 2014 Update
The Town of Newburgh NY housing market is showing progress. The number of homes sold in October of this year and last year is about the same, prices are up and new inventory is down for the month of October. Pricing of homes is not drastically changing, but definitely headed in the right direction. Lower inventory and rising prices is something to watch carefully. While one month does not indicate a trend, anyone looking to buy would be smart to go forward with plans for their home purchase. Well priced and in good condition sell more quickly than those that need updating or deferred maintenance. If inventory continues to fall buyers will miss out on the many opportunities available now.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales of Single Family Homes:
- There are 236 single family homes for sale (down 8.17% from previous month)
- 36 new listings came on the market in October.
- The average list price was $321,505 ranging from $45,00 to $2,995,000
- There are 50 homes currently under contract. 12 of those homes went under contract in October
- In October the Town of Newburgh had 21 properties that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $ 231,698 compared to 2013 for the same month, up 8.27%
- The average number of days on the market was 118 days on the market, and ranged from $55,000 to $420,900
- The majority of our inventory sold between $200K and $250K range
Number of Homes SOLD in 2014 Year to Date
A Monthly Graph Shows Sales of Single Family Homes for Each Month
So many numbers thrown out at a buyer or seller is difficult to handle. Understanding where to find the best, correct information can be overwhelming. Advice is everywhere on the internet. When it is time for you to really focus on your own personal need to know, the only way to find answers is to discuss your situation with a real estate agent that provides up to the minute info. In order to buy or sell you need to get information that answers YOUR questions. Q & A sites can be helpful, but you need more. I would be happy to assist you with the info you need to make educated decisions for all your real estate needs. All you need to do is ask. Let’s schedule a consultation at your convenience and get started now.
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market October 2014
Info on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- Newburgh Library
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Town of Newburgh Map [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY