Current Housing Market Conditions
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Report – November 2014 Update
The Town of Newburgh NY housing market is down for the month of November. Pricing of homes is almost unchanged as less homes entered the market. With these stats we remain in a buyers market. If you are looking to purchase a home this winter, the time is now. Things have slowed a bit in the town, and if you are looking to purchase a home, there are some good deals waiting. The holidays could be a possible reason for the slow down, but in my experience that is not always the case. Buyers that are highly motivated don’t have the luxury of waiting until spring.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales
- There are 232 single family homes for sale – 4 less homes this month
- 18 new listings came on the market in November which is half as many as the previous month.
- The average list price was $318,683 ranging from $45,00 to $2,995,000
- There are 45 homes currently under contract. 15 of those homes went under contract in November
- In November the Town of Newburgh had 12 properties that transferred title. Down 42% from the previous month.
- The average sold price was $ 223,238
- The average number of days on the market was 280 days on the market, and ranged from $89,000 to $335,900
- The majority of our inventory sold between $250K and $300K range for the month of November
A Monthly Graph Shows Pricing of SOLD Single Family Homes for November
Single family homes that sold in November were all under $350,000. Three of those homes sold were new construction. A difficult market to sell a more high end home in the area. If you are looking to sell your home, it is good to note that the number of days on the market have increased this month. Is it because the new homes were being built during this process? Perhaps. New Construction listed homes can alter the stats based on the days that it takes to build the home while selling prior to contracts being signed. Important information when you are looking to buy or sell as it does matter when deciding value. New construction homes make up 50% of the active listings over $350,000.
If you are looking to sell your home give me a call to discuss the current value and give you more details about your neighborhood. Knowledge is power in the real estate market. While I can’t change what the numbers are, I can inform you best on what to expect and how to move forward in a challenging market. Call for more info, or send me an email now. email@example.com or 845-527-7115.
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market November 2014
Info on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- Newburgh Library
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Town of Newburgh Map [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY