Current Housing Market Conditions
Update – November 22, 2013 New Windsor NY Market Report
Fall is in the air and many buyers and sellers are asking about the housing market in their area of New Windsor. Are you wondering about your home? Is now the time time to buy? These questions are asked every day when someone needs a place to live. Knowing the answers can be overwhelming. Interest rates have stabilized for now and there are motivated sellers looking to move on and many buyers looking to take the plunge. Many homes are available for choice locations. New Windsor is home to the Newburgh, Cornwall and Washingtonville Schools providing choices of homes for most everyone. Take a look at the numbers and call me for more detailed info. Knowing what is happening in the housing market can make you a better consumer.
This is the current housing data for New Windsor NY. Come back each month for updates or just ask to subscribe to the reports delivered in your email, spam free.
- There are 154 single family homes currently on the market ( 25 new listings in October)
- 23 of the active listings are short sales and 4 are bank owned properties
- The average list price is $274,568 (ranging from $58,000 to $849,900). The distribution of home prices remains the same. The majority of homes are in the $200,000 to $400,000 price range, with only 6 homes listed above $500K.
- There are 29 homes currently under contract
- In the month of October 2013 there were 9 homes that transferred title, which was down from 11 in September
- The average selling price was $189,650, which is down from the previous month of $247,700.
- These homes were spending an average of 78 days on the market down from 165 in September.
- In the last twelve months there were 144 closed sales with an average sold price of $222,305 spending an average of 124 days on the market.
The New Windsor NY single family absorption rate is at a 12.0 month supply and we remain in a buyer’s market. Prices are not changing much and sales are moving along slowly in this location.
If you are looking to purchase a home or sell your existing home be sure to contact a Real Estate Agent that knows the local New Windsor NY market. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss any and all your concerns. Call to schedule your FREE Comparative Market Analysis today. Not knowing what the market is doing can cost you money. Feel free to visit my website any time for monthly reports on the market. When you are ready contact me for more information to help you with your real estate needs.
Active Listings For New Windsor NY
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $100,000 – $200,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $1,000,000 – $1,100,000
New Windsor NY Real Estate Market Report
published by: Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley in Newburgh NY. Her blog is about living, working and Real Estate in The Hudson Valley. Information here is a community service to the public. Please subscribe to this blog. When you are looking to buy a new home, Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in New Windsor NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.