Half Yearly Housing Market Report 2015
New Windsor NY
The Town of New Windsor Real Estate Market is currently showing an increase number of sales at 11.29% for the first half of 2015 of single family homes. Pricing didn’t do as well with average homes sold approximately 6% lower this year compared to the same time last year. We still remain in a buyers market. What does that mean to you if you want to buy or sell a home? The answer is in learning about the current market and price your offer, or home accordingly. Be sure to compare the stats of the first half of last year for comparison.
Active Listings – New Windsor NY January to June 2015
What homes are for sale in New Windsor NY? This chart shows the active number of listings over the last six months of 2015 True to form the number of listings in New Windsor is typical with an increase during the spring and warmer weather. It is something we see every spring season. The current inventory of single family homes for sale is still over the 12 month supply and we remain in a sellers market. Are you looking to purchase a home in New Windsor? We have inventory in every price range. As always a home in good condition and priced right doesn’t last long. Fair market value is what our buyers are paying, but they do look at everything available before making a decision. When that perfect property comes along is doesn’t last. Proper pricing deserves a fair offer or you will lose out.
It is important to watch for trends of what is happening in the current market. Translating all of the data isn’t hard, but that means you need to stay current with accurate data, follow the market and know what to look for. Knowing where to find the right info matters. It is not the national news, as real estate is local. Staying current while not hard, means that you have to spend time and do the research.
The number of homes in New Windsor is not a very large area. Even a few homes can alter the numbers drastically in either direction. Constant attention to what a similar home is selling for, not what it is listed at, is key when pricing your home for sale.
Number of SOLD Single Family Homes in New Windsor NY
January to June 2015
New Windsor NY Home Sales Updates for June 2015
This is the current housing data for the June 2015 Housing Market in New Windsor NY
- There are 177 single family homes currently on the market in June
- We had 35 new listings come on the market for the month of June
- There are 36 homes currently under contract with 11 of those signed in June.
- 10 homes transferred title
- The average selling price in June was $213,306 down from last year at $279,269 for the same month.
- Sale prices ranged from $85,000 to $319,900
- These homes were spending an average of 114 days on the market
- In the last twelve months there were 155 closed sales
- with an average sold price of $233,611 spending an average of 145 days on the market. Prices ranged from $50K to $785,000.
- New Windsor has a 13.71 month supply of homes compared to last year at this time of 15.36 months of inventory.
Prices of SOLD homes in New Windsor. Buyers were quite happy to shop and find an affordable home that met their needs. Homes between $150 to $300K were the most popular. As always location, pricing and condition are what makes for an easy sale.
New Windsor NY Real Estate Market Report June 2015
Search All Active MLS Listings in New Windsor NY
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000
Map of New Windsor NY [map id=”4″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available. These are the newest listings on the market.