Current Market Conditions
July 11th 2013
New Windsor NY Market Reports for Single Family Homes June 2013
New Windsor NY housing prices have begun to increase just a bit in the last few months. I am seeing that homes that are priced right and in good condition are getting scooped up quickly and some, although not that often, are even with multiple offers. This makes for happy sellers, and buyers are becoming more anxious that maybe they are missing out. While our inventory is still plentiful many of the listings are overpriced and stale. We also are carrying old short sales and a few foreclosures which doesn’t help the numbers.
Serious buyers are watching daily for new homes to come on the market so that they can find their perfect fit. If you are looking to put your home on the market it is a good time to do so. Buyers have been looking around and they know the inventory. Your home could be just the answer for that buyer watching the current inventory.
This is the current housing data for New Windsor NY. More specific info is available upon request.
- There are 153 single family homes currently on the market (22 new listings in June month up from 15 in May)
- The average list price is $277,370 (ranging from $58,900 to $585,000). The majority of homes are in the $200,000 to $400,000 price range.
- There are 37 homes currently under contract
- In the month of June 2013 there were 19 homes that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $223,927 spending an average of 108 days on the market
- Year to date there have been 64 closed sales with an average sold price of $227,695 spending an average of 145 days on the market
- In the last twelve months there were 136 closed sales with an average sold price of $232,000 spending an average of 134 days on the market
The New Windsor NY single family absorption rate is at a 13.5 month supply and we remain in a buyer’s market. While prices seem to be holding steady and improving some, it remains that we still have enough inventory for the market to qualify as a buyer’s market. In order for the market to change status we would need to have less than a six month supply.
If you are looking to purchase a home or sell you existing home be sure to contact a Real Estate Agent that knows the local New Windsor NY market. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss any and all your concerns. Let’s schedule your FREE Comparative Market Analysis today.
Search the MLS
Active Listings for New Windsor NY
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $100,000 – $200,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $1,000,000 – $1,100,000
New Windsor NY Real Estate Market Report | June 2013
published by: Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley in Newburgh NY. Her blog is about living, working and Real Estate in The Hudson Valley. Information here is a community service to the public. Please subscribe to this blog. When you are looking to buy a new home, Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in New Windsor NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Map of New Windsor NY [map id=”4″]