Current Housing Market Conditions
New Windsor NY Housing Market Report – July 2014 Update
The inventory of homes in New Windsor is falling. Fewer sellers entered the market in July and the number of homes that went under contract was up. The buyers that were lucky enough to find a home were on the higher end of the spectrum compared to previous months. Our average selling price was up significantly. While one month does not make a trend, it does indicate that interest of higher end homes does exist in the current market.
This is the current housing data for the July 2014 Housing Market in New Windsor NY
- Active listings are at 172 from 183 last month of single family homes currently on the market.
- New listings dropped 41.1% from 46 in June to 27 for the month of July
- There are 31 under contract up from 26 homes in June up 21% for this month.
- In the month of July 2014 there were 16 homes that transferred title in New Windsor NY down from 23 the previous month
- The average selling price in July $345,559 was up from $279,269. Sale prices ranged from $125,000 to $785,500
- These homes were spending an average of 92 days on the market
- In the last twelve months there were 142 closed sales with an average sold price of $242,611 spending an average of 111 days on the market. Prices ranged from $50,000 to $785,000.
- New Windsor has 14.44 months inventory of single family homes
We are still in a sellers market and buyers are happily finding their place to call home. Many sellers are looking to relocate or downsize and are negotiating on their prices. The statistics show that a list to sell price ranges from 92 to 98 % of the asking price. Spending only 92 days on the market is sweet for this location. Hopefully this will continue as during the year it has been closer to four months to sell a home.
New Windsor homes for sale are of every shape and size. Styles and price point vary greatly as well as condition and location. All these factors matter when choosing a home and where to live. Important life changing decisions happen when buying a home. It is important to have the knowledge to get it right. Knowing what is selling and for how much is a great place to start.
Neighborhood choices in New Windsor reflect many different lifestyles. Available homes are condos, townhouses, and single family residences. New construction is a big part of what is available. Many of those homes are not yet built. If you are looking to walk through a model or see what is available, I can definitely help with that. Navigating through a new build is a process many buyers are a bit too apprehensive to start. It is exciting to have a new home, and the values are amazing right now. Local builders are ready and when a contract is complete they begin a home just for you. Why not navigate through our inventory of homes and see what may interest you.
New Windsor NY Real Estate Market Report July 2014
Learn About All Active MLS Listings in New Windsor NY
This Search is for ALL New Construction Homes in New Windsor NY
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000