What is My New Windsor NY Home Worth?
New Windsor NY Housing Market Update January 2015
Home Values for New Windsor NY January 2015
I frequently get asked about how the local real estate market is doing. Even people that are not in the market for a new home want to know all about home sales in their neighborhood. Having an idea of the current value of your home is always a good thing to know. It is an important question as a home is usually the single largest investment most people make in a lifetime. Knowledge is power when buying, or selling real estate, and paying attention to the current market will be a useful took in making many financial decisions. By understanding the current market it helps to plan for when you may want to make a move.
Current info on New Windsor Single Family Homes:
- Active listings are at 137 from 133 last month of single family homes currently on the market
- Listing prices ranged from $49,500 to $500,000
- Average list price was $280,422
- New listings for January were 20 which is up from 17 last month.
- There are 30 under contract with 10 new contracts signed in January
- January 2015 had 12 closings in New Windsor NY
- The average selling price in January was $215,800 Sale prices ranged from $47,500 to $350,000
- These homes were spending an average of 131 days on the market
- Two of the sales in January 2015 were new construction homes
- Shortsales and Foreclosures were only 2 for the month of January
- New Windsor remains with a 10.88 month of inventory of homes for sale
The New Windsor Real Estate Market showed consistency last month. While the average price did bump up a bit, it was not anything significant. Our current inventory of homes for sale continues to remain relatively low, but new homes did come on the market. Snow falling almost every other day doesn’t help with sales much, but January is always a bit slower than other months for closings. While buyer and sellers alike are anxious to make deals, mother nature just slowed our process a bit. Even with appointments to show homes being rescheduled, the current activity was still palpable. Mega storms haven’t scared off too many buyers, as they were out looking in the snow. Agents were out with their SUV’s showing properties and homeowners were shoveling sidewalks to make a path for their potential buyers to come in, visit and feel at home.
I am sure that we are gearing up for a busy spring, as when the snow melts many would be sellers will be ready to list their homes. Great for buyers, as when the choices are many buyers are happy to be in the drivers seat.
New Windsor NY Real Estate Monthly Market Reports
January 2015 Updates
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
Begin with page one of the following MLS Active Listings:
New Construction Homes New Windsor NY
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Properties for Sale in New Windsor, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000