What is My Town of Newburgh NY Home Worth?
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Update May 2015
Home Values for Town of Newburgh NY
New listings continued to pour into the housing market in May. The Town of Newburgh saw an increase of new listing of over 18% compared to April. Overall inventory is up from the winter. Consistent with past years the spring is a busy time for sellers to put their home on the market. Interestingly enough, homes are finding that they have multiple offers and buyers are making the move to go forward. Many of my buyer clients are complaining that inventory is down. While that doesn’t show in the numbers, the complaint is that the old inventory that was over priced has lingered and their is little value. When the new homes enter the market and are ready to sell now with proper pricing, they disappear. Buyers are watching closely everything that comes on the market.
Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are 244 single family homes for sale
- 58 new listings came on the market in May- up from 48 the previous month
- The average list price was $333,479 ranging from $45,900 to $1,900,000
- There are 53 homes currently under contract in the Town of Newburgh
- 24 new contracts in May of 2015
- 24 properties transferred title in May
- The average sold price was $ 244,791
- The most expensive property sold was $830,000
- The least expensive property sold was $59,900
- 1 new construction homes sold in May 2015
- The average number of days on the market was 122
- The Town of Newburgh has 13.13 months of inventory which is up slight from last month
- 223 homes were sold in the last 365 days
- Compare May 2014 Market Reports
Call for more info about sold homes in your neighborhood! 845-527-7115
“I thought it was a buyers market?” I hear that phrase often. Well, it can be if you are getting a good value for the money. When homes enter the market that have already been discounted to reflect the fair market value, then those homes sell fast and can end up getting full price offers. When these homes disappear in a flash leaving buyers are confused. They were listening to the national news or reading up an article for another market.
If you are serious about buying a home, then you need to know about all new listings. Hesitating to make an offer can mean missing out on a home that fits your needs and is priced to sell. Buyers that are ready and are watching the market and they have the advantage, as they already know what is happening daily in the local market.
Does your agent watch the market daily? When a new listing pops on the market you need to know asap. Make sure to plan well for being ready, willing and able when the time comes to move forward.
Call for more info on how we can set up a search and find a home for you now. Not tech savvy? No worries i can do that for you. Let’s talk about what you are looking for. Contact me now.
What’s My Town of Newburgh NY Home Worth in May 2015?
Learn more about the Town of Newburgh NY current listings.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Town of Newburgh Map [map id=”3″]
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY[idx-platinum-widget id =”3708