Current Housing Market Conditions
Montgomery NY Housing Market Report – July 2014 Update
Housing Update for Montgomery NY – July 2014
- There are 177 single family homes currently on the market
- 23 New listings came to market in July
- The average list price is $262,100 (ranging from $68,000 to 2,500,000)
- 1/3 of the inventory is at the $200,000 to $300,000 price point.
- There are 37 homes currently under contract for July
- In July 14 homes transferred title in Montgomery NY (8 homes were new construction)
- Transferred Title Prices ranged from $44,000 to $340,000
- The average home in July Sold at $184,250 and spent 152 days on the market
- 143 homes closed in the last twelve months. The average sold price of $202,057 spending an average of 151 days on the market
- Montgomery NY continues to have a 15+ month inventory of homes for sale.
July Homes Sales in Montgomery NY by Price
Number of Sales by Price July 2014
This Housing Market report includes single family homes for sale in the three Villages of the Town of Montgomery, the Village of Montgomery and Walden NY. Students living here attend the Valley Central School District. This market report an analysis of information from the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtor’s current statistics. Neighborhood numbers vary and change daily. It is important to know details when looking to buy or sell a home in Montgomery NY.
My clients enjoy the benefits from the information I am able to provide with any home pricing and trends in the area. When you are looking to buy or sell, hire a professional with your best interest in mind. Contact your local agent and find out more.
All Town of Montgomery NY Active Listings can be found here.Search Montgomery NY Homes for Sale
Montgomery NY Real Estate Market Report July 2014
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Montgomery NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Map of Montgomery New York [map id=”6″]
Resources for Montgomery NY:
- Montgomery NY History
- Village of Walden 845 778-2177
- Village of Montgomery Phone Directory 845-457-9661
- Town of Montgomery Supervisors Office 845-457-2600
Learn more about the homes available for sale in Montgomery NY
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available See what homes are currently on the market in the town of Newburgh NY