What is My Town of Newburgh NY Home Worth?
Town of Newburgh NY Housing Market Update November 2015
Home Values for the Town of Newburgh NY November 2015
Town of Newburgh home sales are consistent. First time buyers are moving in, some buyers are relocating,”empty nesters” are downsizing, while others want a big home to accommodate their large family. Overall, inventory is up for the last few months. Sales are consistent though. Our prices appear to be creeping up in some price points, but homes in the higher ranges are not selling as fast. Our most popular price point is between $200,000 to $250,000 for a single family home in the town. In contrast only one home sold over $500,000.
Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are currently 241 single family homes for sale
- 41 new listings came on the market in November
- The average list price was $313,684 ranging from $40,000 to $3,220,000
- There are 65 homes currently under contract in the Town of Newburgh
- 25 properties transferred title in November
- The average sold price was $ 232,827
- The most expensive property sold was $480,000
- The least expensive property sold was $42,500
- The average number of days on the market was 145
- The Town of Newburgh has 12.00 months of inventory
- 241 homes were sold in the last 365 days compared to 210 in the previous 12 months
As the year progresses our inventory is falling. Sales are up and prices are remaining consistent. Buyers are out looking in many locations as they will forego one location to another and keep home values the priority. The critique is that many homes “need work”. Those homes do linger on the market for quite some time. Homes that are in good condition and not over priced go quickly. Many resale homes are needing to adjust pricing to reflect condition. Seems that when they do a sold sign follows quickly.
Homes SOLD in the Town of Newburgh NY November 2015
Real Estate Is local! Your information should be too.
Call for more info about sold homes in YOUR neighborhood! 845-527-7115
Contrary to what you might expect, getting a full price offer is not unheard of in this market. While prices haven’t gone up much, a nice home, requiring few updates that is properly priced is rare. Showing great value worthy of a buyer moving forward is key. Buyers wants a good deal, but in the end the price they pay will be fair market value for a home. I have never met a buyer that wants to overpay for any home.
Call for more info on how we can set up a search and find a home for you now. Not tech savvy? No worries i can do that for you. Let’s talk about what you are looking for. Contact me now.
Search the MLS for Town of Newburgh NY Homes …
Housing Market Updates November 2015 Town of Newburgh NY
SEARCH the Newest Listings for the Town of Newburgh NY
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- Great Newburgh Enlarged City School District
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
Want to learn more? I write local market updates every month. Please feel free to read and share. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.