What is My Cornwall NY Home Worth?
Cornwall NY Housing Market Update August 2015
Home Values for Cornwall NY August 2015
An Overview of the Cornwall Housing Market:
- There are 112 single family homes currently on the market with 12 new listings
- The average list price is $383,000
- Listing prices range from $100,000 to $1,400,000
- There are 27 homes currently under contract.
- In the month of August 2015 there were 16 homes that transferred title
- The average sale price for August was $375,00 and homes spent an average of 168 days on the market.
- The range of sale pricing was from $61,000 to $1,750,000
- Cornwall has a 12.33 months supply of inventor
- Compare this year with August of 2014
The inventory of homes in Cornwall NY fell in August. Average prices would seem to be up, but when looking closer, only 16 homes sold, with one at a much higher price. It is the exception and that tells me it drove the stats higher. While we would all like to see prices move up a bit, it does appear from the rest of the sales that the pricing has not really changed. Homes that sold were all under the $500,000 price point in August. When looking at any market report, it is important to understand and put the data in perspective. Knowledge is power when you are trying to either buy or sell any home.
Cornwall is a great location and has so much to offer its residents, that many buyers fall in love on their first visit. Close proximity to I 84 and I 87 with a commuter friendly address it is easy to see why. The history, charm, great schools and wonderful restaurants are only part of the picture. Many of the homes are waterfront and give buyers little reason to look elsewhere. Did you know that Cornwall now has it’s very own dog park?
Please note that the statics found here include both Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY
If you are ready to buy or sell a home in Cornwall NY and would like to discuss your real estate needs I would be happy to help. A comparative market analysis of your home is important tool when selling your home. Call or email me to set up an appointment to provide you with that service.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available. Please know that this website is a complete source for ALL HGMLS homes for sale. We are a full service real estate office that represents buyers and sellers to help you reach your real estate goals.
HGMLS Search results for ALL Active Listings for Cornwall NY
Search ALL Single Family Homes for Sale in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY by price. Your up to date feed for ALL listings here is the same as the big companies. The difference? Great service!
For a more detailed search let me know how I can help.
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $0 – $100,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $100,000 – $200,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $800,000 – $900,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $900,000 – $1,000,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $1,100,000 – $1,200,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $1,300,000 – $1,400,000
What are Cornwall NY Homes Worth August 2015
Resources for additional information about Cornwall NY
Students that live in Cornwall NY attend either Washingtonville Schools, or The Cornwall Central School District. Check out what they both have to offer their students and see why Cornwall students and their parents are happy. There are many choices for schools in Orange County NY. Take the time to review the details.
These monthly market reports are provided to you by: Janis Borgueta as a community service in The Hudson Valley. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for Your Next Home in Cornwall NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.