Current Market Conditions Cornwall NY
October 10th, 2013
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report
The Cornwall housing market continues to improve, but ever so slightly. Homes are selling with prices remaining rather stable from last month. We remain in a buyers market, with homes usually selling in about three months time. The Cornwall market includes both Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY. More details about your specific home location are important if you are looking to sell. Make sure to read this report and contact me for additional info.
- There are 101 single family homes currently on the market (15 new listings this month)
- The average list price is $396,536 (ranging from 174,900 to 1,990,000) The average price of the homes listed in August was $399,000).
- There are 29 homes currently under contract
- In the month of September 2013 there were 13 homes that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $261,446 spending an average of 90 days on the market.
- Sold prices ranged from $149,997 to $439,990
- Year to date there have been 90 closed sales with an average sold price of $286,495 spending an average of 124 days on the market
- In the last twelve months there were 112 closed sales with an average sold price of $280,465 spending an average of 126 days on the market
- The Cornwall NY single family absorption rate is at a 10.5 month supply, and improved from August which was over a 12.5 month supply. While prices seem to be holding steady and improving some, it remains a buyer’s market. Inventory continues to decrease which is a good thing for sellers.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the near future, or just want to know what your home is worth in the current market don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me for your FREE market analysis on your home now. I can provide a more detailed look of your specific neighborhood. Ask for your local Cornwall Real Estate Agent to help you navigate through the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Search the MLS – ACTIVE Listing in the Cornwall NYSearch Cornwall NY Homes for Sale
Real Estate Market Report
Knowing what has sold in the past is helpful when either buying or selling a home. It gives you a better perspective of what prices you can expect when looking for a home, or selling one. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent that is ready to guide you every step of the way.
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for Homes in the Hudson Valley. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.