Current Market Conditions Cornwall NY
Update – November, 2013
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report
The Cornwall housing market continues to improve. We had a good month in sales for October. Even though we remain in a buyers market, buyers that want to move into their dream home don’t have as much negotiating power. Less new inventory keeps buyers looking but not waiting when they see something they like. Changes show Cornwall sales to be improving!
More details about your specific home location are important. Make sure to read this report and contact me for additional info.
- There are 89 single family homes currently on the market (11 new listings in October)
- The average list price is $445,000 (ranging from 139,500 to 950,000) The average price of the homes listed in September was $394,000).
- There are 26 homes currently under contract
- In the month of October 2013 there were 12 homes that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $360,806 spending an average of 100 days on the market.
- Sold prices ranged from $201,750 to $530,990
- In the last twelve months there were 116 closed sales with an average sold price of $304,661 spending an average of 125 days on the market
- The Cornwall NY single family absorption rate is at a 9.6 month supply, and improved from September which was over a 10.5 month supply. Inventory is down and prices seem to be inching their way up. As a seller this is important to know. Inventory down, buyers purchasing homes and without much to look at is a great time to sell.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the near future, or just want to know what your home is worth in the current market don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me for your FREE market analysis on your home now. I can provide a more detailed look of your specific neighborhood. Ask for your local Cornwall Real Estate Agent to help you navigate through the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Search the MLS – ACTIVE Listing in the Cornwall NYSearch Cornwall NY Homes for Sale
Real Estate Market Report
Knowing what has sold in the past is helpful when either buying or selling a home. It gives you a better perspective of what prices you can expect when looking for a home, or selling one. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent that is ready to guide you every step of the way.
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for Homes in the Hudson Valley. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.