Current Market Conditions Cornwall NY
Update – February 18th 2014
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report
Housing sales slowed last month during the snowy weather. Even so, we continue to see buyers out looking and not too many homes are entering the market for sale. Buyers have less to choose from and continue to scoop up some great homes. The days on market are less than they were in November and December. New inventory should hit the market for spring, but with buyers anxious to purchase we are seeing those looking to sell putting their home on the market to avoid any competition the warm weather may bring. It is a great time to put your home on the market. While prices have not surged, demand continues for homes in good condition and well priced.
Neighborhood matters when getting the real price for your home. Want more info? Make sure to read this report and contact me for additional local statistics for your home.
- There are 78 single family homes currently on the market (12 new listings in for January)
- The average list price is $375,300 (ranging from 105,900 to 995,900)
- There are 19 homes currently under contract
- In the month of January 2014 there were 6 homes that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $354,333 spending an average of 139 days on the market.
- Sold prices ranged from $240,995 to $525,990
- In the last twelve months there were 122 closed sales with an average sold price of $296,243 spending an average of 122 days on the market
- The Cornwall NY single family absorption rate is at a 7.6 month supply, and continues to improve. Cornwall will be in a sellers market soon if we don’t see more homes enter the market to sell.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the near future, or just want to know what your home is worth in the current market don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me for your FREE market analysis on your home now. I can provide a more detailed look of your specific neighborhood. Ask for your local Cornwall Real Estate Agent to help you navigate through the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Active MLS Listings for Cornwall NYSearch Cornwall NY Homes for Sale
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report | January 2014[map id=”7″]
Knowing what has sold in the past is helpful when either buying or selling a home. It gives you a better perspective of what prices you can expect when looking for a home, or selling one. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent that is ready to guide you every step of the way.
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.