Current Market Conditions Cornwall NY
September 8th, 2013
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report
The Cornwall housing market continues to improve. Orange County is seeing improvement and Cornwall is helping those numbers to improve. We are still in a buyers market, but homes are selling and sellers are happier with the numbers they are seeing. These figures are the current update for Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson combined. More specific info is available upon request.
- There are 110 single family homes currently on the market (13 new listings this month down from 17 in July)
- The average list price is $399,995 (ranging from 54,599 to 3,990,000) The average price of the homes listed in July was $411,000).
- There are 27 homes currently under contract
- In the month of August 2013 there were 12 homes that transferred title.
- The average sold price was $335,200 spending an average of 51 days on the market
- Year to date there have been 78 closed sales with an average sold price of $291,795 spending an average of 129 days on the market
- In the last twelve months there were 105 closed sales with an average sold price of $282,125 spending an average of 125 days on the market
- The Cornwall NY single family absorption rate is at a 12.5 month supply, much improved from July which was over a 14 month supply. While prices seem to be holding steady and improving some, it remains a buyer’s market. Inventory continues to decrease which is a good thing for sellers.
If you are looking to buy or sell in the near future, or just want to know what your home is worth in the current market don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me for your FREE market analysis on your home now. I can provide a more detailed look of your specific neighborhood. Ask for your local Cornwall Real Estate Agent to help you navigate through the process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Active Listings For Cornwall NY
Real Estate Market Report August 2013
Knowing what has sold in the past is helpful when either buying or selling a home. It gives you a better perspective of what prices you can expect when looking for a home, or selling one. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent that is ready to guide you every step of the way.
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for Homes in the Hudson Valley. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall, NY (source HGAR ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.