Current Housing Market Conditions
Cornwall NY Housing Market Report September 2014 Update
The Cornwall NY housing market took a bit of a dive in September. The number of contracts signed dramatically increased for the month. The number of homes that transferred title was actually down to 4 from 15 in the previous month. Our new contracts almost doubled in number. The number that went on the market stayed consistent. Prices are remaining relatively consistent too. The numbers tell part of the story. One month can’t be deemed a trend, but if you look below at the graph, the summer was definitely the high point of sales for the year. Good information to know. The real indicator is that homes are selling and prices remain stable. So much info to sift through, it is hard to know where you fit into the picture. If you are looking to buy or sell consulting a professional can help.
- There are 102 single family homes currently on the market with 13 new listings for the month of September
- The average list price is $381,152
- Listing prices range from $124,000 to $2,425,000
- There are 26 homes currently under contract. September saw 10 new contracts signed.
- In the month of September 2014 there were 4 homes that transferred title.
- The average sale price for September was $387,750 and spent 91 days on the market. The range was from $259,509 to $462,500.
- Sales for the last twelve months were 105 homes with the average sale price of $315,987
- Cornwall Homes for Sale averaged 157 Days on Market for the last twelve months, leaving us with an 11.65 month supply of homes.
If you would like more information on what is happening today, I’d be glad to help you along on your real estate search. Each neighborhood can have a different result in the market. Remember that age, size, condition and location of a home have a direct effect on pricing.
Home Sales for September 2014 Cornwall NY
Cornwall NY – Single Family SOLD Homes and Number of Days on Market
Homes in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson New York enjoy a great location of the Hudson Valley. Commuters find our proximity to transportation a definite asset. Close to I84 the New York Thruway and Metro North we are considered a popular central location. Students living in Cornwall enjoy the Cornwall and Washingtonville School Districts.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
search results HGMLS for ALL Active Listings for Cornwall NY page 2+ search results HGMLS Cornwall Homes:
Search Single Family Homes for Sale in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY by price:
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $0 – $200,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market in September 2014[map id=”7″]
Past Cornwall NY Market Updates show what has recently sold in both the Town and Village. This info is helpful when either buying or selling a home. Here you will be able to reach a better perspective of what prices you can expect when navigating a sale. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent and ready to guide you every step of the way.
Resources for additional information on Cornwall NY
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.