Current Housing Market Conditions
Cornwall NY Housing Market Report November 2014 Update
The Cornwall NY housing inventory continues to drop. The month of November is down 10% from October. Seems that our new contracts written in November more than doubled over the previous month. Pricing has not changed much and the homes in the lower end of the spectrum are what is currently selling. New listings are also in the price range that is moving inventory. Higher priced homes are taking a bit longer to sell, and the inventory of homes over $400K is 28% of the current active listings. Sellers need to price their home properly from the start to attract buyers. Buyers do have choices even though the inventory is down. There are three “to be built” new construction homes available, and there is one new home under construction at this time.
- There are 89 single family homes currently on the market with 12 new listings for November
- The average list price is $349,024 down 4% from November
- Listing prices range from $125,000 to $1,100,000
- There are 18 homes currently under contract.
- November saw 5 new contracts signed which more than doubled from October
- In the month of November 2014 there were 10 homes that transferred title up from 8 in October
- The average sale price for November was $245,700 and spent 159 days on the market.
- The range of sale pricing was from $115,000 to $510,500.
Knowing what is happening in your market is important. How to interpret the data and compare it with new homes and resale homes can guide how successful you will be when buying or selling. The market today is different than six months ago. So much info out there to navigate through. National reports don’t tell the entire picture of what is happening in your own backyard. Be sure to get a detailed report precisely related to your home and neighborhood. I’d be glad to help you along on your real estate search. Knowledge is power when it comes to buying or selling.
Home Sale Prices in Cornwall NY November 2014
Cornwall NY – Single Family SOLD Homes and Price Categories
End of the Year Stats and Analysis coming soon.
Don’t miss out on valuable info about the Cornwall housing market and how it relates to you.
Homes in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson New York enjoy a great location of the Hudson Valley. Commuters find our proximity to transportation a definite asset. Close to I84 the New York Thruway and Metro North we are considered a popular central location. Students living in Cornwall enjoy the Cornwall and Washingtonville School Districts.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
search results HGMLS for ALL Active Listings for Cornwall NY page 2+ search results HGMLS Cornwall Homes:
Search Single Family Homes for Sale in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY by price:
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $0 – $200,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
Cornwall NY Housing Market Report November 2014[map id=”7″]
Past Cornwall NY Market Updates explain recently sold home pricing in both the Town and Village. Let me provide you with answers on pricing by showing you the actual price of other homes recently sold in your neighborhood. Knowing the final sale price rather than list pricing is the best way to price your home. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent and ready to guide you every step of the way.
Resources for additional information on Cornwall NY
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.