Current Housing Market Conditions
Cornwall NY Housing Market Report August 2014 Update
The Cornwall NY Real Estate Market remained more consistent during the month of August. Inventory remained almost the same as last month, with 15 new home owners joining the community. The homes that sold were of varied styles, condition and age. 14 new homes came on the market. It is important to understand the local market to make accurate pricing decisions when selling your home. You only get to introduce your home to the market but once. Making the right entrance can influence the sale price of your home. Buyers are excited to see that there are choices. Sellers were happy to see homes are disappearing off the market and buyers continue to move forward, with looking, making offers and signing contracts to purchase. Welcome new homeowners!!
- There are 109 single family homes currently on the market with 14 new listings for the month of August
- The average list price is $378,837
- Listing prices range from $110,000 to $2,425,000
- There are 16 homes currently under contract. August saw 5 new contracts signed.
- In the month of August 2014 there were 15 homes that transferred title.
- The average sale price for August was $308,440 and spent 105 days on the market. The range was from $199,000 to $529,500.
- Sales for the last twelve months were 113 homes with the average sale price of $302,987
- Cornwall Homes for Sale averaged 146 Days on Market for the last twelve months, leaving us with an 11.58 month supply of homes.
Home Sales for August 2014 Cornwall NY
Number of sales are shown by price range.
Homes in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson New York enjoy a great location of the Hudson Valley. Commuters find our proximity to transportation a definite asset. Close to I84 the New York Thruway and Metro North we are considered a popular central location. Students living in Cornwall enjoy the Cornwall and Washingtonville School Districts.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
search results HGMLS for ALL Active Listings for Cornwall NY page 2+ search results HGMLS Cornwall Homes:
or Search Single Family Homes for Sale in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY by price:
Cornwall NY Real Estate Market Report August 2014[map id=”7″]
Past Cornwall NY Market Updates show what has recently sold in the area. The info is helpful when either buying or selling a home. It gives you a better perspective of what prices you can expect when navigating a sale. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in the Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent and ready to guide you every step of the way.
Resources for additional information on Cornwall NY
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.