What is My Cornwall NY Home Worth?
Cornwall NY Housing Market Update January 2015
Home Values for Cornwall NY January 2015
The Cornwall NY housing inventory continues to drop again this month. Seems popular to buy a home and move into Cornwall, but less popular to sell a home and move away. Pricing remains rather consistent with less expenesive homes dominating the sales, and yet we have homes selling at all prices. New listings are also in the price range that is moving inventory. Our higher end homes take a bit longer to sell as the buyer pool coming in from New York City are busy and look at almost every home on the market before making a decision. Sellers that are needing to relocate out of the area are smart to price their homes properly to get fast actions and get top dollar.
- There are 85 single family homes currently on the market with 14 new listings for January
- The average list price is $339,324
- Listing prices range from $125,000 to $850,000
- There are 16 homes currently under contract.
- November saw 1 new contracts signed
- In the month of January 2015 there were 7 homes that transferred title
- The average sale price for January was $190,929 and spent 99 days on the market.
- The range of sale pricing was from $115,000 to $312,000
When it comes to pricing a home for sale it is important to have an agent that knows your local market. If you are surfing on the big company websites for values, please know that their formulas don’t filter in what is happening block by block like I do. Why? Boots on the ground can provide you much more accurate and local information for your market. National reports don’t tell the entire picture of what is happening in your own backyard. Be sure to get a detailed report precisely related to your home and neighborhood. I’d be glad to help you along on your real estate search. Knowledge is power when it comes to buying or selling.
Home Sale Prices in Cornwall NY January 2015
Check out the local info and call for a more detailed description of your neighborhood.
I can provide you with a report of the Cornwall housing market and how it relates to you.
Homes in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson New York enjoy a great location of the Hudson Valley. Commuters find our proximity to transportation a definite asset. Close to I84 the New York Thruway and Metro North we are considered a popular central location. Have you researched the schools in this area? While I can’t help you with specifics, I can help you find the info you may be looking for. The school districts available in this area are Washingtonville Schools, and The Cornwall Central School District. Check out what they both have to offer their students.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has a listing in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
search results HGMLS for ALL Active Listings for Cornwall NY page 2+ search results HGMLS Cornwall Homes:
Search Single Family Homes for Sale in Cornwall and Cornwall on Hudson NY by price:
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall, NY Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $0 – $200,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $200,000 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in Cornwall on Hudson, NY Between $300,000 – $400,000
Cornwall NY Housing Market Update January 2015
Past Cornwall NY Market Updates can help guide you in a decision to buy or sell a home The process of understanding a home value becomes more clear when you know what is happening in your own backyard. Knowing the final sale price rather than list pricing is the best way to price your home. Your neighbors don’t always volunteer that info. If you are looking to purchase or sell a home in Cornwall NY I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and show you how I can help. I am your local real estate agent and ready to guide you every step of the way.
Resources for additional information on Cornwall NY
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Cornwall NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.