Plum Point Condo for Sale – SOLD!
2 or 3 Bedrooms – 2.5 Bath TownHouse
Your Second Floor Deck Boasts Views of the Hudson River
A newly listed townhouse with unique features to the Plum Point Community
Just Listed – A turnkey Townhouse in Plum Point.
A Two bedroom condo with addition second floor room that can be an office, den or a third bedroom. The choice is yours. A unique floor plan provides you with so many options. Over 2100 square feet of living space and a well designed floor plan allowing a new owner some great choices. Upon entering you will find a well cared for home complete with gleaming hardwood floors to greet you at the door. Freshly painted and move in ready your kitchen and dining area are well designed and follow a large open space great for entertaining. Your three season room off the dining area allows for maximum use during almost all year long. You will find that this unit is already larger that the majority of units in the complex and this added space is truly an added bonus. Did we mention that you have a one car garage in this unit?
Your upgraded kitchen is complete with granite, tile and an island with breakfast bar. Yes, a new refrigerator is part of the deal along with a new washer dryer. Upstairs in your master suite you will find an enormous master bath, tons of closet space and sliders leading to your very own deck with views of the Hudson River. Coffee every morning on the deck while watching the ships pass by is a great way to start any day.
259 Tamerisk Lane New Windsor NY 12553
Details and Updates Included in your new home at Plum Point
Turnkey and ready for brand new owners, 259 Offers new owners the following additional features
- 259 is the first unit on Tamerisk Ln with a flat driveway long enough to park a full size car fully off the street.
- 2,134 Sq Ft, built in 1998 in Phase 4 of 6
- Renovations in 2006 included upgrading the kitchen and powder room
- The unit has a 3 season enclosed back deck with year round access to storage and mechanicals
- Second floor balcony provides views of the Hudson River
- The mature evergreens in the back yard provide a quiet atmosphere and privacy
- The front yard was newly landscaped in 2015
- Jan 2014 new GE Side by Side Fridge with filtration, electronic controls, and ext ice and water dispensers ($1,080)
- July 2014 new GE matching washer and dryer, multi cycle, large capacity, quiet operation ($1,105)
- LAM Lighting fixtures for 1st Floor Dining area and entry foyer ($750)
- Sep 2015 – Both glass panes in the Master Bedroom sliding door replaced ($1,000)
- Sep 2015 – New door knob installed on garage entry door (prev. owner did not leave keys)
- Oct 2015 – professionally painted up and down, including deck off the Master Bedroom ($5,500)
- Heating, cooling, and hot water systems inspected and approved by Petro Bro’s Plumbing, Q4 2015.
- Phase IV prospectus, owner’s manuals for appliances available for review
Plum Point is a residential community located 65 miles north of New York City and close to most everything imaginable. We are a commuter friendly location as Metro North, I 84 and I 87 are nearby. A maintenance free lifestyle is a major reason why condo living is so popular. No mowing the lawn or trimming the bushes. Move in and have free time to enjoy whatever you choose. More Plum Point community details can be found here. The Hudson Valley has so much to offer. Come visit us and fall in love.